Matters Concerning the Handling of Personal Information
Enacted on 21, 9, 2023
President and Representative Director
(hereinafter referred to as “Bravo Works”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and has established and complies with the following policies regarding the protection and handling of all personal information in its possession.
1. We will conduct company-wide employee training on the protection and management of personal information (“Personal Information”).
2. The Company shall clarify the purpose of use of personal information obtained, and shall take measures to limit the use of personal information to the extent necessary and appropriate to achieve the purpose of use.
3. The Company shall handle personal information in compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection and handling of personal information, national guidelines, national standards, national rules, national guidelines, and guidelines established by government agencies with which the Company has a relationship.
4. We shall take safety measures to manage personal information, and in order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we shall strive to continuously ensure and improve the security of personal information protection and establish internal regulations to reasonably reduce the risk of such leakage, loss, or damage.
5. Complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, as well as requests for disclosure of personal information to which we are authorized to respond, will be handled in a timely and appropriate manner by the “Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk.
1. Business Name
Bravo Works, Inc.
2. Voluntary provision of personal information
The provision of personal information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to provide the requested services or answer your questions.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information Obtained by the Company Directly or from Third Parties
(1) We use personal information only for the following purposes
- To provide services
- To display on the Service based on customer instructions
- To communicate and provide information on various matters related to the service
- To distribute e-mails related to the service
- To bill, pay for, and confirm service-related matters
- To contact you in connection with surveys and events related to the service
- To survey and analyze the usage of the service
- To improve and enhance the contents of the service, or for research and development of the service
- To statistically process acquired information
- For marketing purposes, such as sending service announcements and notices
- To resolve problems in the operation of the service
- To prevent unauthorized use of the service and to ensure the safety of the service
- To respond to inquiries regarding the service
- For purposes incidental or related to the above
(2) When acquiring personal information, we will acquire it in an appropriate manner and use it only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use described above. Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, we will not use the personal information we have acquired for purposes other than those for which it was acquired without obtaining the prior consent of the individual concerned, and we will endeavor to delete such personal information without delay after achieving the purposes for which it was acquired.
(3) We may change the purpose of use of personal information to a reasonable extent. In this case, we will notify or publicly announce the purpose of use after the change.
4. Complaints and Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
Personal Information Complaints and Inquiries Desk
5. Provision of Acquired Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases
(1) When providing personal data to a third party in accordance with other laws and regulations other than the Personal Information Protection Law.
(2) When providing personal data to a third party when it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(3) When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
6. Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, in order to understand how our customers visit our website. When we use Google Analytics on our site, Google collects, records, and analyzes your visits to our site based on cookies issued by us. We receive the results of this analysis from Google so that we can understand your visits to our site.
For more information, please refer to the following URL